A quick classic recipe to make in your campervan and its just bursting with flavour! In less than 30 minutes and with the use of just the one pan you can have one of the tastiest dinners we’ve ever made.
- 1 Skillet Pan
- 400 g Mini Chicken Fillets
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 tbsp Sun-dried Tomatoes Jarred, drained and diced
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach Roughly Chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- 1 tsp Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 300 ml Creme Fraiche Or use fresh cream
- 100 g Parmigiano Reggiano Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet pan and add the chicken mini fillets. Instantly season generously with salt. Fry in the pan for about 6 minutes until the chicken turns slightly golden on both sides. Do not over cook as it will go chewy, break a fillet in half to ensure its cooked.Remove the chicken from the pan when cooked.
- Its time to make the Alfredo Sauce in the same pan so lower the heat to a very low gentle heat.Add the 2tbsp of Butter and the pot (300ml) of Creme Fraiche and give it a good mix. Add the 100g (half a block) of Parmigiano Reggiano. Again give it a good mix.
- When the sauce is all melted and smooth, add the chopped Sun-dried Tomatoes.
- Return the chicken to the pan and turn up the flame to a medium heat. Simmer and not boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped fresh Spinach to the pan and mix it all in. Add the lid to the pan.
- Once the Spinach has wilted remove the lid and throw in some fresh Parsley and give it a good stir.
- Season with Salt and Black Pepper.
- Buon Appetito!