Check out this easy fakaway recipe that is healthier and tastier than your average takeaway classic.
Doner Kebab Fakeaway
- 500 g Lamb Mince
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Mixed Herbs
- 4 Large Pita Breads
- 1 cup Water
- Add the mince, salt, herbs, spices and mustard to a bowl and give it a good mix.
- Form into a big fat chunky sausage and wrap it in foil.
- Add a cup of water to a deep pan and turn the heat to a medium heat.
- Place the wrapped meat into the pan and cover with a lid.
- When the water is boiling turn the heat down so the water simmers gently.
- After an houtr your kebab meat is ready to slice and serve in pita bread with your choice of salad and sauce.