These Crunchy, Munchy squash fried are one of 5 delicious Autumnal recipes that Wellness Wanderers Yoga shared with us. They’re perfect for those Autumn days when your craving a delicious snack or as a side dish. You can read their article with all recipes here!
Crunchy, Munchy Squash Fries
- 3 Butternut Squash
- 0.25 cup Coconut oil
- 3 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Cut off the ends and the outer skin of the squash. Slice it in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds.
- Cut into fries.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix the fries soft or melted coconut oil. Then spread them on the tray, making sure they are not overlapping.
- Place them in the oven and bake for about 30 to 45 minutes, letting them get golden brown. (Flipping mid-way is optional.)
- Take them out of the oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Enjoy!!