This meal of crumpet breakfast muffins is quick and easy to make. It can all be cooked in one pan saving on washing up. We love making these on family trips and at festivals.
The eggs crumpets just add an extra layer of deliciousness for breakfast, and we’re here for it!
Crumpet Breakfast Muffins
A twist on the classic breakfast muffin. Super easy to make, but super tasty. All in one pan so less washing up. What's not to love?30 minute meal
- 4 Crumpets
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Bacon medallions Or rashers
- 2 Cheese slices
- Begin by cooking your bacon.
- While the bacon is cooking. Crack the 2 eggs into a bowl and whisk
- Dip the crumpets in the egg, being sure to cover both sides.
- Stack the bacon up in the pan to make room for the crumpets. Toast one side of the crumpets, turn over and add the cheese, pile on the bacon and the other crumpets.
- Turn over to toast the other side.
You can add extra cheese, sausages, whatever you like! This great one pan breakfast meal is delicious and easy to tidy up when you’ve finished eating it!
Calories: 400kcalCarbohydrates: 53gProtein: 20gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 177mgSodium: 770mgPotassium: 236mgFiber: 3gSugar: 0.3gVitamin A: 405IUVitamin C: 0.1mgCalcium: 228mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!