This meal of crumpet breakfast muffins is quick and easy to make. It can all be cooked in one pan saving on washing up. We love making these on family trips and at festivals.
The eggs crumpets just add an extra layer of deliciousness for breakfast, and we’re here for it!
Crumpet Breakfast Muffins
- 4 Crumpets
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Bacon medallions Or rashers
- 2 Cheese slices
- Begin by cooking your bacon.
- While the bacon is cooking. Crack the 2 eggs into a bowl and whisk
- Dip the crumpets in the egg, being sure to cover both sides.
- Stack the bacon up in the pan to make room for the crumpets. Toast one side of the crumpets, turn over and add the cheese, pile on the bacon and the other crumpets.
- Turn over to toast the other side.