These cinnamon sweet potatoes are one of 5 delicious Autumnal recipes that Wellness Wanderers Yoga shared with us. It’s perfect for those Autumn days when your craving a delicious snack. Vegan, gluten free and only 3 ingredients! These are great for a campervan with an oven, and can be eaten as a snack or as a side dish. You can read their article with all recipes here!
Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
- 4 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 0.25 cup Coconut Oil
- Chop sweet potatoes into full or half circles. If they are organic, you don’t have to peel them.
- Set oven to 350F.
- Get out a large bowl and put in the cinnamon
- Then melt the coconut oil in a pot on the stove.
- Add the oil to the bowl with cinnamon and mix until it has the consistency of a glaze.
- Next, put the potatoes in, using your hands to toss it all together so they are evenly coated.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Then place the slices of sweet potato on the tray, making sure they don’t overlap.
- Place in the oven and let cook for 45 minutes, until they are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Let cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!!