These cinnamon sweet potatoes are one of 5 delicious Autumnal recipes that Wellness Wanderers Yoga shared with us. It’s perfect for those Autumn days when your craving a delicious snack. Vegan, gluten free and only 3 ingredients! These are great for a campervan with an oven, and can be eaten as a snack or as a side dish. You can read their article with all recipes here!
Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
These incredibly delicious Sweet Potatoes are the perfect snack to nourish and re-energize. Quick and easy to make and the perfect combination of the best Fall flavors, these Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes will soon become your go-to treat.5 ingredients or less – Less washing-up
- 4 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 0.25 cup Coconut Oil
- Chop sweet potatoes into full or half circles. If they are organic, you don’t have to peel them.
- Set oven to 350F.
- Get out a large bowl and put in the cinnamon
- Then melt the coconut oil in a pot on the stove.
- Add the oil to the bowl with cinnamon and mix until it has the consistency of a glaze.
- Next, put the potatoes in, using your hands to toss it all together so they are evenly coated.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Then place the slices of sweet potato on the tray, making sure they don’t overlap.
- Place in the oven and let cook for 45 minutes, until they are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Let cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!!
Calories: 317kcalCarbohydrates: 47gProtein: 4gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 125mgPotassium: 770mgFiber: 8gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 32069IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 88mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!