I made these Nutella cookies for biscuit week for Van Bake off. Since I made them Mark has not stopped raving about them (or eating them). I need to get some more Nutella to keep him well supplied. These 3 ingredient Nutella cookies are soft on the middle with a nice crisp cookie texture on the edges. We love that they only need 3 ingredients, which are items you may already have in your van kitchen. They are super quick to knock up – making them an ideal van snack. Great for those moments when you need something sweet and are looking through the van kitchen cupboards.
These 3 ingredient Nutella cookies are definitely a new firm favourite in our van.
3 ingredient Nutella cookies
- 1 cup Plain flour
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 egg large
- Put the flour, egg and nutella into a mixing bowl
- Mix together until it makes a crumby dough
- Take a small handful at a time and mould into 14-15 round shape balls.
- If using an Omnia oven you will need to cook in batches. Place 5 balls into the Omnia and push down with a fork. They don't spread very much during cooking so you may be able to fit more.
- Cook on a low/medium heat for 15 minutes. The outer part of the biscuit should start to firm up. Take them out and leave them to cool.