Banana & Walnut Omnia Cake
- 100 g Butter
- 140 g Caster sugar
- 1 Egg
- 225 g Plain Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 Bananas
- 75 g Walnut
- 50 ml Milk
- Prepare the Omnia oven by greasing it and lining with greaseproof paper (this is not easy!), if you have the silicone mould, use this instead.
- Peel the bananas and mash them, leave to one side.
- Mix the butter with the sugar & beaten egg. Slowly mix in the flour and baking powder.
- Add the bananas, milk and nuts to the mixture (save some of the nuts for sprinkling on the top)
- Pour the mixture into the Omnia and bake over a low flame for 1hr.