Omnia Roasted Squash, Vegan Mash with Mango, lime & Chilli Dressing
- 1/2 Mango
- 2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 dash Oil of your choice
- 1 Lime
- 1 Chilli (depending on desired level of spice)
- 1 Butternut squash (cut into 2cm cubes)
- Smoked Paprika
- Salt & pepper to season
- 6-8 Potatoes
- Cavolo Nero
- Vegan butter
- Vegan cheese
- Peel the butternut squash and cut into 2cm cubes. Peel and cube the potatoes.
- Put the potatoes in a pan of water and bring to the boil, leave to cook for 20 minutes or until soft
- Meanwhile coat the cubed butternut squash in a small amount of oil and sprinkle with the cumin and paprika. Season with salt & pepper
- Place the squash into the Omnia oven and roast over a medium heat for around 20 minutes
- While the squash and potatoes are cooking make the dressing. To make this blend the mango, apple cider vinegar, a dash of oil and the juice of the lime. Add as much chilli as you like depending on the spice level required.
- After 10 minutes add the cavolo nero to the butternut squash and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- When the potatoes are soft, pour away the water and mash. Add vegan butter and cheese plus seasoning.
- Place the mash on the plate. Place the roasted butternut squash and cavolo nero on the top. Drizzle the dressing and voila!