- 1 Chickpea Burgers
- 1 Medium red Onion
- 1 cup Oats
- 1 Courgette / Zucchini
- 2 tbsp Nut Butter
- 3 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 2 Fresh Coriander
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Mix all the ingredients (apart from coconut oil) together, until a batter has been formed.
- Divide the mixture into 4 patties and form the burgers. (Wet your hands for each burger, this will allow them to form perfectly shaped burgers)
- Heat half the coconut oil in a large pan and fry the buyers 3- 5 mins each side, until browned.
- Add the other half of the coconut oil when you flip the burgers over.
- Serve imminently with a side salad or in a toasted bun, or store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Serve on its own or in a bun.