- 1 Avocado
- 2 Apples
- 1 Lime (zest & tiny amount of juice)
- 6 sticks Celery
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Handful Basil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 6 Ice cubes
- 1 handful Croutons
- 1 tbsp Toasted sliced almonds
- 5 tbsp Oil
- We open the avocado and cut into pieces.
- We peel the apple, chop it and put it in a bowl along with the avocado, where we will also put the grated lime and sprinkle it with a little of its juice so that it does not oxidize.
- We clean and cut the celery and cucumber (we leave the cucumber with the peel to give us more color)
- We peel the garlic. Put all the ingredients in the processor (without forgetting the oil, salt, pepper and basil) that depending on the one we have at home we will need more or less time for the mixture to be finer.
- Once the processing has been obtained, we strain and put it back in the processor with some ice, adding more salt and pepper to taste.
- Once this last step is finished, we place them in a bowl adding a thread of olive oil, sliced almonds and croutons.