Cold Veggie Noodle Salad
- Angel hair pasta
- Bell pepper
- Green onion
- Sesame seeds
- Fresh garlic
- Fresh ginger
- Soy sauce
- Sesame seed oil
- Prep your noodle salad before you hit the road! Boil the angel hair pasta until it is cooked al dente (not mushy!). TIP: Rinse the pasta in cold water to keep it from sticking together (thanks Nana D’Alessio)
- You can make your dressing while the pasta is cooking. Mince or finely chop fresh garlic and ginger and put it in the bottom of a small glass container. Add a teaspoon or two of olive oil (add sesame and chili oil to taste) and top it off with a generous portion of soy sauce.
- Put your cooked noodles into a large glass storage container. Add some olive oil and chopped peppers and green onion. You can also add half of the dressing here if you would like.
- Slice up cucumbers and chop fresh purple cabbage and store them for later.
- On the road: We love this salad because it is a simple, healthy meal that we can grab quickly on a long driving day. We pop the salad out of the fridge, dish out our portions and then top them off with fresh veggies (cucumbers and cabbage), some sesame seeds and a little extra dressing. We hope you enjoy!