CHICKEN WITH MANGO & AVOCADO SALSA
- 400 g Chicken Breast
- 2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 cup Diced Mango
- 1 cup Diced Avocado
- 1/2 cup Diced Capsicum (pepper)
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro (corriander)
- 1 Lime Juiced
- Salt to taste
- Cut chicken into 2cm thick slices. Place in frypan with 1tbsp of olive oil. Sprinkle with chilli powder and salt evenly.
- Cook on low-medium heat, until cooked through, flipping half way.
- While that is cooking, place mango, avocado, capsicum, cilantro and lime juice into a bowl and mix well. Add salt to taste.
- Once chicken is cooked, transfer to plates and top with salsa. Enjoy!