- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1 1/2 cup Wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 cup Wholemeal wheat flour
- 1 Fresh yeast cube
- 2 Olive Oil
- 1 Cane Sugar
- 1 Oregano
- In a bowl mix the yeast cube with a cup (warm) water and 1 tsp sugar. Stir until the yeast has dissolved. Add it to a bowl with the flour, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp oregano and 1 tsp rosemary.
- Knead for a few minutes. Cover the bowl and let the dough rise in a warm place (for example next to the campfire) until it has doubled in size – at least half an hour.
- Divide the dough into pieces and then gently roll it into long sausage shapes around the sticks. Keep rotating the bread over the hot embers until all sides are browned.