CREAMY PEPPER SAUCE WITH MUSHROOMS
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp black pepper fresh cracked
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 Sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 cup Whipping/heavy cream
- 1/2 lemon juice only
- Melt the butter in a frying pan then add the mushrooms and saute until soft.
- Add the garlic and cook for another 30 seconds before adding the pepper and herbs.
- Gently toast the pepper until fragrant then pour in the cream.
- Season with lemon juice and salt and allow to simmer gently for 10-15 minutes until the sauce has reduced and thickened to your preference.
- Roast a piece of meat of your choice, I prefer beef. Serve