This recipe is great if you want a quick meal, you could even use left-over pasta sauce to make it even quicker.
However if you feel like being a little more extravagant – why not make your own flatbread for the base. Only 2 ingredients required, recipe right here!
Simple Flat Bread Pizza
- 3 tbsp Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Tomato Puree
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 Mozzarella
- 2 Fresh Basil
- 2 Flat Bread
- Pre heat your oven to a medium heat
- Heat up a pan and add a splash of extra virgin olive oil
- Add 3 tablespoons of chopped tomatoes, 1 teaspoon of tomato puree, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and a sprinkle of salt
- Give it a good stir and leave to simmer for about 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, slice the mozzarella into thin slices
- Take the first flatbread and place it on a board or plate
- Spread evenly a good dollop of the tomato sauce and half of the mozzarella slices.
- Sprinkle with the torn fresh basil
- If you have room for two in your oven then prep the second pizza, if not cook the first pizza and prep the second whilst the first is cooking.
- Each pizza will take around 5 – 7 minutes to cook.