Fluffy Vegan Vancakes
- 1 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Oat Milk
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- In a bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. We use and love our collapsable silicone bowl from Just Smart Kitchenware.
- In a separate bowl mix the milk, vanilla essence and cider vinegar. Leave for 5 minutes to infuse.
- Combine the liquid with the dry mix and whisk until you have an airy batter with bubbles. Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a pan over a medium heat on your stove. No need for any oil, just make sure the pan is non-stick.
- Pour half a ladle at a time in the centre of your pan. The mixture should be nice and thick. After one minute the batter should start bubbling and this means it is time to turn the pancake over. Cook for another minute on this side and then transfer the pancke to a plate, starting the stack. Repeat until the mixture has finished.
- Drench the pancake stack in syrup, chocolate sauce, lemon or any topping that you love the most, Enjoy!