A delicious recipe from featured vanlifers @vinny_the_van_diesel. This recipe is not only delicious, but it is vegan and gluten free too. It requires no cooking, so an ideal campervan recipe.
You could try adding chopped nuts as a topping, or even try mixing up the flavours. Let us know what flavour combinations you come up with below in the comments. This recipe requires a freezer and blender.
Read their feature here
Vegan Blackberry and Banana nice cream
- Nutri-bullet / blender
- 2 Banana (frozen)
- 1 handful Blackberries (frozen)
- 1-2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Cacao powder
- 1 handful Cacao nibs
- Put the bananas & blackberries into the freezer to freeze.
- Remove and cut the banana into inch size chunks.
- In nutribullet or blender add all ingredients except the cacao nibs. You can add plant based milk if required.
- Serve and sprinkle cacao nibs on the top!
This isn’t the only delicious vegan dessert these guys have come up with. Click here to see more about them and see their raw chocolate & peppermint tarts!