Low FODMAP Baked Lemon Sole
- 6 Lemon Sole
- 2 Lemon
- 1/2 cup Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 6 Spring Onions
- 1/2 cup Parsley
- Pre-heat oven to gas mark 7 / 425F/ 220C.
- Place fish fillets in baking tray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together juice of one lemon, garlic oil and melted butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop the green parts of two spring onions and stir into the sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the fish. Slice one lemon place on top. Slice the rest of the spring onions greens lengthways and lay over the fish.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 mins but keep checking to make sure the fish doesn’t overcook.
- Remove from oven and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve with rice and a gorgeous green salad.