Easy peanut butter cookies
- 1 cup Peanut butter ( smooth or crunchy)
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Chocolate buttons (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper
- Combine peanut butter, pinch of salt, sugar and egg, mix until smooth.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto prepared baking sheets, press down a little with a fork.
- Bake for 6-8 mins.
- Remove from oven and pop a chocolate button onto each biscuit while still hot.
- Leave to cool and enjoy !!!