Chicken and Goats Cheese in a Creamy Red Pepper Sauce
- 1 Skillet Pan We us a Jean Patrique Whatever pan
- 1 Manual Blender We love the Zyliss blender!
- 6 Chicken Thighs Skinless
- 2 Red Peppers
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 300 ml Double Cream
- 125 g Soft Goats Cheese
- 1 Handful of Parsley
- 1 tsp Paprika
- De-seed and slice your red peppers and lay them in a hot pan and cook until they soften and start to burn. Remove from the pan and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, season with salt and lay the 6 chicken thighs top side down in the hot pan. Keep checking these but you want to keep them topside down until they get some colour on them. This will be for around 6 minutes.
- Take your slightly cooled pepper, a garlic clove and 300ml of double cream and place in your manual blender. Season with salt and pepper and whizz up until you have a cream smooth texture.
- Turn your chicken thighs over, they should be nice and brown on top. Turn down the heat to a medium heat and pour in the sauce around (not on top of) the chicken.
- Cut up your goats cheese into bite size chunks and place in the pan around the chicken and in the sauce.
- Sprinkle over some smoked paprika and some fresh parsley.
- Cook for about 8 minutes.