- Omnia Oven
- 300-400 g spinach
- 250 g fresh pasta for lasagna
- 100 g ricotta cheese
- 125 g cooking cream or bechamel
- 400 g meat sauce
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- Cook the spinach, and drain the excess water, if desired, it can also be minced.
- Mix until all the ingredients are well blended
- Boil the water and immerse the pasta for 15/20 seconds. Dry slightly to drain excess water. Roll up as if to form a tube. Arrange Omnia on the stove, spread the meat sauce, béchamel sauce and a little grated cheese on the surface.
- Cook over low heat for about 20 minutes and enjoy hot! slurp