Frittata – Using up your veggies
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Dairy It doesn't really matter what you use, the point is to use up whats left
- 1 handful grated cheese
- 1 Handful of toppings. Whatever you have on hand and needs using up. I like; Mushrooms, Broccoli and Tomato
- 1 sprinkle Feta
- 1 pinch Garlic powder
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add your dairy of choice and salt. Whisk with a fork just until the egg yolks and whites are mixed. Add grated cheese.
- Warm olive oil in your pan and add your toppings of choice and sprinkle some garlic powder and salt.
- When cooked to your liking, add egg mix to the pan and stir with a spatula briefly to combine and distribute the mixture evenly across. If you are adding feta, now is the time to sprinkle it on top
- Let cook till it looks puffy and jiggly in the middle. Normally this is cooked in an oven for the last 5 minutes, so instead, you can cover it so the top cooks nicely too. About 5 mins on a medium heat. And DIG IN