Traditional Slovak Fresh Curd Cheese Spread
- Large bowl
- 250 g Curd cheese or hard cottage cheese
- 80 g Butter / Buttermilk or Vegetable spread
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 handful Chives
- 1 tsp Red dry paprika
- Take a medium size bowl and mixed together cheese, soften butter (spread), chives, salt and spices all together with fork till you have a smooth consistency of spread.
- This can be eaten straight away or for better flavor put to the fridge for couple hours.
- You can spread it on slice of bread, toast or any kind of bread. Best together with fresh tomatoes, radish or cucumber. Good appetite.