Sundried Tomato Chicken
- 1 lb Chicken breast or thighs, boneless & skinless
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Dried Oregano
- 4 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, Diced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 8 oz Chicken Stock or Broth
- 1/2 cup Canned Lite Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Sundried Tomatoes
- 14 oz Quartered Artichokes
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Season both sides of chicken with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Heat medium/large skillet over medium/high heat. Add 2 tsp olive oil and heat until hot. Sear both sides of chicken, then transfer chicken to a different plate.
- Add remaining 2 tsp olive oil to the same pan and add onions, cooking a few minutes until soft. Add garlic and cook another minute. Next, add tomato paste and combine it into the onion and garlic mixture.
- Add the chicken bone broth or stock and the coconut milk and heat until soft boil. Reduce heat to simmer and simmer and let reduce down 5 minutes
- Add in the sundried tomatoes, artichokes, capers, vinegar, chicken, and any juices. Let simmer about 5 minutes until warmed and fully cooked through.