This campervan recipe of chorizo & mozzarella gnocchi cooked in the RidgeMonkey is ideal for vanlife. A quick one pan meal with 10 ingredients, perfect for a mid week treat in the van. If you want to keep it veggie – for meat free Monday perhaps, add some smoked paprika for some smokiness and do away with the chorizo.
Amanda & Paul cook this on their vanlife adventures and we can see why it’s a favourite. Follow their adventures on Instagram here.
For now though make do with making this Ridgemonkey Chorizo and mozzarella goncchi yourself. You could even cook the gnocchi in the pan first to crisp it up before adding the tomatoes & cheese. Delicious!
Don’t forget to rate this campervan recipe and leave a review if you try it!
Chorizo & Mozzarella Gnocchi
- Ridge Monkey
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion
- 1 clove Garlic
- 100 g Chorizo diced
- 1 tin Chopped tomatoes 400g
- 500 g Fresh gnocchi
- 120 g Mozzarella
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 handful Basil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pop oil into pan, we used one side of our ridge monkey
- Fry onions until translucent. Then add garlic and chorizo
- After a few mins add the tin of tomatoes and fresh gnocchi. Tear some mozzarella and add to the pan
- Cook for 5 minutes. Then add honey, some basil, and the salt and pepper.
- Cook for a few more minutes
- Add the rest of the mozzarella until warm then pop in to your bowl and enjoy.