Hunter’s Double Choc Cookies
- 1/2 cup Pitted Dates
- 1/2 cup Boiling water
- 2 cup Oats
- 2 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Add the dates and boiling water to a bowl and let soak
- Place the oats, cacao powder and baking powder into a blender and blitz until a flour forms and pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add the dates, water, almond butter and a 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips into a blender and blitz until a smooth mixture forms.
- Add the mixture to the oat flour mix and stir well. If too dry add a splash of plant based milk.
- Stir through the remaining choc chips.
- Roll into 16 balls and push down on a lined baking tray with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Best served warm with a hot cacao! If you manage not to eat them all in one sitting they will last 1 week in an airtight container.