Giant vegan frying pan cookie
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1-2 cups Wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Water
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Baking powder
- 3 tbsp Peanut butter
- 1 handful peanuts
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 handful chocolate chips
- Put the chia seeds in the mug and add 3 tablespoons of water, then leave the seeds to absorb the water.
- Mix all the ingredients except the chocolate chips in the bowl.
- Add about 1/4 mug of water to make a soft cookie dough.
- Put a sheet of greaseproof paper in the pan and spread the cookie dough thinly over it.
- Leave to cook for 5 minutes on a low heat.
- Turn the cookie over with a second sheet of baking paper that you put on the top.
- Place the chocolate chips on the side that is already slightly cooked and leave to cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Check if ready with a knife. The tip should come out dry. Leave a little longer if necessary.
- Remember to save the sheets of baking paper for the next cookies!