Fresh and Simple Tofu and Veggie Stir Fry
- Veggies of your choice
- 3/4 cup Rice or rice noodles
- 400 g Firm tofu cubed
- 2 splash avocado oil
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 inch Fresh ginger peeled chopped
- 1 clove Fresh garlic chopped
- Chili paste
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 Shallots
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Start by cooking your rice.
- Next the veggies. Heat up a wok or large pan and add a splash of cooking oil (we use avocado oil). Add the onions and let them cook a minute before mixing in the rest of your veggies.
- In a cast iron pan heat cooking oil on medium and add the cubed tofu. Flip the tofu on all sides if you desire browning.
- Make the dressing while everything is cooking: Finely chop up ginger, garlic and shallot and place it in a small bowl. Mix in a generous portion of soy sauce and ~2tsp of sesame oil (add optional chili spice).
- Once the tofu is browned and cooked to your liking and veggies are nearly done, add the tofu and dressing to the veggies.
- Serve veggies and tofu on top of rice. Top with sesame seeds.