Easy Berry Oats – VEGAN
- 120 g Oats
- 120 g Water OR Milk
- 1 Flavouring extract
- 2 cup Frozen Berries
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- Add the oats, liquid and flavouring extract to one pan and the frozen berries and chia seeds to another. If you have only one hob, allow the oats to soak whilst cooking the fruit down first.
- Stir both pans continuously on a low heat as they cook.
- Once the fruit has boiled down and turned into a jammy consistency, allow to cool.
- Once the oat consistency is thick and creamy (or you feel like you’re doing an arm workout). Serve up.
- Add all and any extra toppings you desire alongside the freshly boiled down jam.
- Serve up…Take a picture…Post it and tag us on Instagram: @self.tula // #SelfTula & @LauraAndBenedict // #FollowTheElephantVan ENJOY!