Grab-n-Go Surf Ball’z
- 1/2 cup Flaxseed Meal
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Ground Allspice
- 1 Ground Cloves
- 8 The Gooiest Dates You Can Find
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
- 1 Sea Salt
- Measure out all ingredients and add everything except for the dates into a large mixing bowl.
- Chop the dates into the small pieces. This is where things can get a bit sticky…try to make the pieces as small as possible.
- Pull the date pieces apart and spread evenly across the top of the other ingredients in the bowl (this will make mixing all ingredients together easier).
- Mix all ingredients together using your hands until you’ve achieved an even consistency and ingredients have been thoroughly blended together. Prepare to get a little messy.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and place in a container to cool in the fridge or cooler (or just eat them now like raw cookie dough).