This avocado mushroom crostini recipe is a great way to use up slightly stale bread. The perfect campervan recipe for sharing round the fire
Avocado Mushroom Crostini
- 1 Baguette doesn't matter if it's stale
- 400 g Mushrooms
- 1 Avocado
- 1 pinch Salt n pepper
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 Lime juice only
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and onions. saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms and salt n pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Toast the bread in a pan and roast some sage.
- While the bread and the sage are getting roasted, mash the avocado in a bowl.
- Add salt n pepper, garlic salt and lime juice and mix everything.
- Take the toasted bread and top them with the mashed avocado and with the prepared mushroom mixture and garnish with sage.